Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Facelift


When women want a feel good thing---they go shopping or get their haircut--go to a chick flick. What does a house do when it wants a 'feel good thing?? Well--it gets a facelift !! It gets a newly painted door; painted handrail; painted shutters;painted numbers; and new light fixtures ! (Shutters and light fixtures are on their way ! ) Watching shows like 'Designed to Sell'; Curb Appeal; Decorating Cents----well that just gets me motivated to do lots and lots of things. Patrick shudders everytime he sees me watching such shows because he knows what is on the way !

3 comments:

Foxyboxy said...

That was a very successful facelift. Even though you probably swore a lot throughout the process... :) We won't tell.

Aaron and Rachael said...

You swore? I never knew that swearing words could come out of my parents' mouths-te he! Well, I can't see the full effect of your labors, but I must say that the front door looks VERY nice. I will anxiously wait to see the rest in two weeks!

Allison Box said...

I love the new look. I love those shows too, as you know. Tell Pat you could be watching something worse...